Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

No Motivation



So the truth is I have absolutly no motivation to blog today for reasons I won't go into right now. Sorry to all my droppers but right now I don't think I'm really in the mood to do any dropping either. Basically today is just to ask you all to pray for me as I don't feel too good, and ask you all what I should start a series about.

God Bless you all,
Izzy

Edit 5/9/09
If this is your 1st time to the site please head to the homepage as this post really doesn't show what the full site is about. I would love to show you tips and tricks on how to improve your writing.

3 comments:

  1. plin says

    Just got to your site through random browsing from the Entrecard.

    I shall pray for you that all is well. Remember tomorrow is always another day!


    Live, Love, Laugh, Write! says

    No ideas for the series - but I hope that your week gets better! I think we all have days where we're just not up to writing. I think we need breaks sometimes.


    Me-Me King says

    This is a wonderful poster. We all need a break from time-to-time to regroup. Chin up!


Post a Comment