Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

6.23.09 Round Up and Send off (For Now)

this week after camp was absultly crazy. I've busy with work, friends and dancing. I did come out with two post though Writing a Good Intro and How to Make a Good Title. I do have more in store for this series...however I won't be able to post them for a while.

I came to realize that my blog has really just become more of a chore than having fun with it. For those that read my 7 Things I Learned in High School that Can be Applied to Writing/Life you know that I just graduated. Well the truth is that next year I go out into the real world and I want to have fun with life before I need to start paying bills, and worrying about "getting out there on my own."

So although it pains me to say this I will not be blogging for the rest of summer. Mabye if I was making more money off this blog it would be a different story, but I really don't have the time to spend on cranking out new posts every week when I'm starting to lose the enjoyment I once had. Thank you all for your support and I hope to be back in the fall (we shall see.) much love and God bless.

Izzy

P.S. I will be checking all my messages so feel free to comment and I will get back to you. oh, and if you do send in a guest post I will make sure it makes to the blog. thanks

5 comments:

  1. Live, Love, Laugh, Write! says

    Have a fun summer :)


    Anonymous says

    Hey there, I know u don't want any awards, but i really like ur blog...so ur not obligated to do the same, but I would like to give your blog out of my 15 fave the one lovely blog award...granted it may be a little girly sounding, but just so you know that i enjoy readin ur blog...have a great day!


    Revelations Zero says

    Enjoy your summer! May it be more exciting and enjoyable than mine was.


    Tina says

    hope you have a great time. Its good to have a break from the blogging world every now and then :)


    TommyGirl says

    Hello Izzy! Haven't seen any posts lately...hope all is well, and hope you had a great holiday! I haven't been blogging much lately myself, but I still like keeping up with my favorite blogs.
    P.S.
    I don't have my writing blog anymore.


Post a Comment