Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Interested in Writing a Guest Post?


Advice is something that I love to give. However, there are times that even I go at a blank and don't really know what to say. Because of this, and the fact that my blog is really funded by it's readers I would like to extend an invite to anyone that is willing to submit a guest post.

What is a guest post?
Basically what a guest post allows you to do is to talk on my blog. You submit a post to my blog and if I like and think it is good, post it for all my readers to see.

Ok, Izzy I get the concept. What is in it for me?
Aside for helping me out you will get a small introduction to your web page, along with a link back to your site. (Don't worry, I will give you full credit.) I'm getting about 100-150 views a day and have over 50 readers counting those that follow me on blogger.

Alright, so what do you need from me?
For starters just put your info in the box below and tell me you are interested in doing a guest post. I will later ask you for some other info about your web page if you're accepted (i.e. What your blog talks about, your site name, and a few other personals to add into your post here.)

This is for everyone, so no matter what your niche is you may be featured guest. Just make sure that you stick to this niche when writing a post (helping improve blog writing.) So if you are interested submit your credentials, and I'll see you on the post side.

-Izzy.

June 4th Edit: If you want a guide of what NOT to do I just ran into one over at Problogger. Please read How NOT to Get a Guest Post Published on a Blog [in 11 Easy Steps]



























Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):

5 comments:

  1. Live, Love, Laugh, Write! says

    I'd love to do a guest post! Not sure if that send box worked or not >_>


    Izzy Daniels says

    I think I have fixed it. Try again, and let me know if it doesn't work.


    zorlone says

    Cool!
    You are now letting someone speak in your blog. he he he.

    More power Izzy!

    Z


    irtiza says

    guest posts can be beneficial for both sides. btw, i also had this same problem with the contact form (down below). using a javascript solves this problem...


    Joanne Olivieri says

    I would be interested in a guest post. Here is my blog url http://poeticshutterbug.blogspot.com


Post a Comment