Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Of the weeks, tobias 3, and the talent show

As you all might have noticed, I have added an "of the week's" column. This is for info that I find interesting on the web throughout the week. If something stays up longer it’s because I don’t have a chance to get to it, or I can’t find anything that week that is any better. Let me know if you think you have something worth making it on the wall, and I’ll take a look.

Letters from Tobias Zeling 3 is finally uploaded to the web. For those of you haven’t tuned in yet, it is a story about the very first vampire, and how he is trying to grow up with a human family. Part One and Part Two were a lot of fun and I recommend you check it out.


I am still working on getting all my work up into one folder, but I’ve been rather busy. The talent show was Wednesday and Thursday. I would have the clip up here for you all, but the computer is being stupid and won’t upload the clip. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to show it.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    This looks really intriguing and quite Gothic, gonna check it out..


Post a Comment