Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Sigh of Relieve



Today I went back to school, and soon found out that it is alot easier to blog, as I can log on at school during my off periods.

My biggest accomplish was finally making a poem worth reading. It took a good 2 hours or so total, and it still isn't done, but it made me proud to be able to acomplish something. I will try to realease it once I get done with it, but we'll see, as I would like to get published sometime soon.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    School does seem to make getting onto the internet easier; even without classes getting in my way, I've found that it's harder to get the computer time my schedule requires now that I'm back in the real world.

    Good luck with your classes and your writing!


Post a Comment