Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

*sigh* the weekend

Today was rather cool. I got a chance to go back to work so I made 6 hours worth of money!

Talent show tryouts were today which was good. I think I will make it, in which case I will post up the video click on here

Writing is going slow Letters From Tobius Zeling 3 is down on paper, but I can't get it typed just yet. As for the poem, I need to work on it, and I have a lot for creative writing to do tomorrow, so I guess we will see what happens

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Just thought I'd drop by and read your blog posts. I'll be checking by now and then to see how It's going. All the best.


    Anonymous says

    Good luck with the Talent show, I want to enter a youtube vid contest and found some really peng rap beat today, don't ask I am a 43 three old geriatric rapper wannabee ahaha


Post a Comment