Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Happy news



I finally was able to put all my work up here for you all, after putting it off for a while. This does not include blog post or anything like that but the articles that I have posted up on Triond, and I am planning on adding AC today or tomorrow.

As you know EntreCard has added the market to their mix. I have added two ads on there and have been making a lot of EC off them. Because I have to many I'm wanting to sell some to make a bit of profit off my blog. If you are interested let me know as I will be selling cheaper than the retail.

I need to add some network buttons in here, as I want to see my posts hitting Digg, and Stumble but I am busy with school. I am however submitting an article into AC and hope to profit off of it in this week to come.

Please leave comments, and check out my Sponsored blogs as they have paid some good points to make it here. I will be gone for the weekend and will therefore not be here to drop, but leave your love, and I return the favor when I get back...



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    drop ec's today..


    Anonymous says

    was here..hope ur fine


Post a Comment