Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Hospital Time!

Well I got hospitalized this weekend go figure. It was actually an alright experience as I had a very attractive nurse. (click here to see a pic of me in my bed)

For those that don't know what happened, I lacerated my spleen, which basically means I cut it open and it was bleeding. I didn't get surgery which is good, but I'm still not 100% yet, which means time online will be limited. For those at EC I will try to drop but no promises. Please keep me in you prayers, and I will keep you updated.



3 comments:

  1. Live, Love, Laugh, Write! says

    I hope you feel better soon! How on EARTH did you lacerate your spleen??


    Anonymous says

    Get well soon buddy your in my prayers


    Writing Nag says

    sending good thoughts. Hope you get well soon!


Post a Comment