Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Thank you all so much

I want to thank everyone for your comments of support. I would like you all to know that I am getting better, and hope to go back to school on Monday or Tuesday. I apologize that I can't respond directly to any of you, but I think i found my problem. My family has a firewall blocking system on our computers, and because of that I can't view any .blogspot.com ext. including my own, go figure. I will hopefully get that fixed in the next week or so, as I feel terrible for not being able to drop back on any of you :(

Good news, I finally typed up another article for AC. I realized that I needed to help shorten my time online, and typed up a rough sketch of what I do. Feel free to check it out HERE.

I will continue to update this, and hope to be getting a web cam so I can start doing a weekly podcast or something. Thank you all, and God bless.



0 comments:

Post a Comment