Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Reading seems to please more than imagined

Hello everyone, and thanks for the comments this weekend. I will be checking up on them next chance I get. I also want to thank those of you that have started to follow my blog on here. I don't ever plan on holding a contest to get you all to sign up (not on this blog) but I left the widget toward the top so hopefully you can get some more traffic. Anyways, down to business...

For all of you that were here last week, I posted up one of my articles that I wrote for AC. This was really out of place, but I figure that no one ever reads it unless I put at least a Paragraph for those that might be interested. As for my progress on there, I just hit clout level 2 with 100 views to all my content, so I thank all that have stopped by to view my articles.

Next week is spring break, so I will hopefully have some good self improvement goals to share with you through my writing. Right now though all I really have time for is to get my drops done, and check email, before I get off as I have a lot of make up from the spleen injury, and am working at getting it all done before break.

Now going back to my post about reading...

I finally finish my 1st book since I set the goal (my review of StarDust will come later this week.) Anyways, I just wanted to share that if you get fixated on reading a story you won't want to put it down. I read the last 50 pages in like an hour and a half, and have to say that I can't remember the last time I was that into a book and it felt really good.

For those of you not reading out there...you are missing out. If you want a simple guide to reading, head over to Reading for Teenagers, but don't just not read! As you are only hurting yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Jon says

    Stephen King, in his book 'On Writing' recommends that writers spend all their spare time reading. As a writer I must agree. When reading you are constantly taking in words and, whether you realise it or not, studying those fortunate enough to be published. I read, on average, six hours a day.


    Izzy Daniels says

    dang! 6 hours! thats pretty intense lol. I have made my way up to like an hour, but even that is pushing it.


Post a Comment