Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Busy busy busy

So I can't talk for long, but I would like to post really quick. I have a lot of make up work to do, and am seeing a friend's school play this evening so I'm really crunched for time this weekend. Don't worry, I am not back in the hospital or anything like that, and I do have some important things to blog about but can't afford the time atm. I should be back on Monday or Tuesday, but we shall see. Till then, God bless you all.

Izzy

3 comments:

  1. Digital Polaroids says

    Have a great week ahead!


    Anonymous says

    School plays are fun; what are they doing?


    Anonymous says

    Enjoy the play! I have to tell you that I visited while I was in IE and your EC widget didn't show up. I'm SO glad I came back in Firefox and was able to drop and say hi! I see you found WritelyApplied a few times, if we lose touch on the Today.com blog via EC, please visit www.pennedinvain.com


Post a Comment