Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Cheap Advitizing On my Site!!!




So I just now realized that Entrecard released the Marketplace. I know I know it's slow of me to figure this out, but I think the idea is really cool.

Basically you can pay points to get certain services, and get paid to return the favors to others. I went ahead and signed up for a text ad for life at 500ec which I figure is not bad as it will get me closer to getting ranged on google.

For those that are interested I set up my own service. It gets you a test link to my page for a week, and I think I will also be posting month ads soon. The current cost is 50ec, so if any of you are interested give me a holler. You can also find the ad HERE.

The pic above is from my school, someone was very artistic when painting a Trash can.




0 comments:

Post a Comment