Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Smallness

Wow! The last two days have been absolutely crazy. I wasn't able to post or do anything on Saturday even Entrecard. I missed out a lot, though I did make 98 dollars working and going to this live video podcast that they paid me for :)

So, just thought I'd drop in and say hi to you all, and let the Entrecard users know that I didn't abandon you lol. I am proud that I got a poem for V-day up on AC up on their site. For anyone that wants to check it out you can right here.

Anyway PPClix is up and booming. They have had a few issues, but I think it will all work itself out. For those that haven't joined, I think I will be able to make a good income in the upcoming weeks ahead. To find out more click the banner at the top of my page. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Wow this is great, by the way I put your link up in top commentator of the month award.

    I need to send you entrecredits but I can't friggin' login, found 2 nice click sites where friends have gotten paid so I joined. I hopen pclix will improve over the next few days.


    jena isle says

    Congrats on AC, I'm at AC too, perhaps we can connect. Good luck.


Post a Comment