Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Finally it's Friday!

I can't even begin to tell you how busy I have been lately! It's been really crazy with school, prom and just everything, and I haven't been able to sit down and post.

Today I logged in and finally got a few comments on y last post. I was begging to worry that you all didn't read it, but Z came through, along with another friend Jena, and I want to thank each of you.

anyway, I want you all to know that I think I now have enough money to upgrade to my own domain!!! This will hopefully boost my readership, along with allowing me to make a little extra money.

Also for those that have been reading Tobias Zeling, I have a bit of news... I think that I finally have chapter one complete (still typo's here and there, but only in spelling) Anyways I want to allow you my readers to be am to read it if you want. So... I plan to release it in an eBook for those that want to read it and all that I ask in return is that you give me some good solid feedback :)

Anyways, I am going bowling tonight so I will have to keep this short. but once agian I won the contest... here are the other winners. Thank you all who voted for me.

WOOF Contest – Top Picks

Fiction
Jena Isle – “Was Love Meant to Last Forever?” - Is there such a thing as eternal love? A story of love’s imperfections.

About Writing
Roy – “Getting back to poetry… my real reflection” - Rediscovering my love for poetry writing…
Izzy Daniels – “Maximizing Your Writing Time: Ideas! I need Ideas!” - Ways to come up with ideas for your writing, and maximizing your outline in order to avoid having to go back.

Poetry / Poetic Fiction
Zorlone – “Ancient Cities - We are awed by the presence of astounding skyscrapers, sturdy bridges, and majestic monuments. They are in one way or the other influenced by the ancient cities from all over the world.
Deeptesh Sen – “Time Travel” - It’s the creation of a surreal city which you can reach through your mirrors by means of time travel.The vehicle for this telepathic transport is a symphony.
Dragon Blogger – “Unlikeable” - A random word poem about a person who is simply unlikeable.
Gabriel Gadfly – “Shelter” - Two creatures cross paths at the junction of life and death.
Zorlone - “A Gentle Touch” - An intimate beauty of lovers sharing their passion for one another.

Brought to you by PlotDog Press with the Serial Suspense Screenplay “Intervention”

5 comments:

  1. zorlone says

    Izzy,

    Thank you for the comment. Your ratings are really up there! You have done a great job and good luck with that domain. That is something I would still wish to have one day and I hope-soon!

    Have a good time at your prom! Take it easy!

    Z


    kasandria says

    Enjoyed reading your blog. I read about a book a week and sae some suggestions. Clicked some links for ya as well. have a great day!
    Kas

    http://southernbellaswaystosave.blogspot.com/


    TriNi says

    Hey you have a really nice blog!

    Keep at it on cashcrate.. and soon enough you'll be doing great!


    WebbieLady says

    Congratulations, Izzy. Your posts are full of useful information. I just want to see those sites but like you, I am really busy.. Not for school but with work. I also need to relocate 200 Km away next week and a trip to Poland... Sigh.. Looking forward for ymore of your great written stuff.

    Congratulations once again. Happy writing.


    Susan Helene Gottfried says

    You won AGAIN??? Wow. Nicely done.


Post a Comment