Enter your email address:


Add to Technorati Favorites

Contests, and my salute to dropping

Today is the 1st of the month and because of it I feel the need for 2 posts. Not because I want to our run you all with info but because I need to announce the winner of month, and give you an update on where the blog is going, plus I would like to give you some advice on what I have learned these last few months.

Contest Winner
So as most of you know, I have a top commenter contest each month, and this weeks winner is Zorlone I do believe. I would tally up the votes, but I can almost clearly remember him on every post and don’t think that I need to go through the hassle.
For those that haven’t hit up his blog it’s geared to show off a lot of his writings, and has some very good poetry.

As for all you incomers, I very much appreciate the feedback I have been getting lately, and hope that it will continue. Thank you all for taking the time to comment on my work, and give suggestions.

Up and Coming
Yesterday was my last serious day of dropping for this blog. I am keeping the widget as I think it will provide some good traffic, but it is really a time waster, and is just causing my bounce rate to escalate over 80% which I don’t want. I will be dropping on the people’s blogs that I read, and will continue to use EntreCard to Advertise my blog, but unless you comment please don’t be expecting any drops from me in the future on this blog.

Also I’m think I might change the layout again just because I want something more professional and easier to read. If you have some comments on this, I would love to here what you think.

And lastly…Here is my last “Droppers of the month” post. Glad you stopped by.

Truths of a Shy Writer
Let's Jump Together
Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serian
The Way I See It
Entreblogger
EzGreatLife
Enjoy Work As Leisure
The 13
Steven Video
Isker's Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment